We have been nominated for the ‘Regional Solar PV Installer and Contractor of the Year’
We are delighted to announce that we have been nominated for ‘The Regional Solar PV Installer or Contractor of the Year Award’.
This award recognises one exceptional company in their region across the UK that installs, repairs or maintains solar photovoltaic systems (PV) for residential, industrial or commercial properties.
From survey and design, through to installation and maintenance, we offer turnkey green energy solutions for businesses across Scotland and are delighted to be in contention for this award.
At Low Energy Services, we offer an extensive portfolio of green energy services. As well as solar panel installers and battery storage system fitters, we can provide a range of green energy solutions covering everything from energy monitoring, control strategy analysis, building heat leakage analysis, design, supply, installation and maintenance of renewable technologies to general advice on how to make your building as efficient as it can be. Being nominated for this award is testimony itself to the quality that we deliver to our customers.
To be shortlisted for the Regional Solar PV Installer and Contractor of the Year award, a company must meet the following criteria:
The nominated company must be registered with one or more of the following registration bodies:
-Green Deal ORB
- All engineers working for the company on these systems must be fully qualified (or registered apprentices working under supervision.)
- The organisation must be either based in or have worked on projects within the nominated region.
- Work carried out in other regions may be used as additional supporting information for nomination, but only work carried out within the region is eligible for inclusion in the main nomination statement.
- Nominees must provide a clear nomination statement outlining what sets them apart within their field, and demonstrating clear energy savings achieved.
- The nominee must be able to provide evidence of a customer from within the region who is willing to endorse their work with a favourable testimonial statement.
- Judges will consider the nature, scale and scope of the work carried out, and a special emphasis will be placed on any successful integration of any Local or National Government Energy Efficiency schemes in the nominee’s projects.
What we do
We are experts in the design and installation of solar panels, battery storage and electric car charging systems and have a proven track record for delivering green energy results for businesses looking for bespoke low carbon electricity generating systems. As a solar pv installer that meets the criteria for this award, we are of course delighted to be recognised and listed along with our competitors. Is is further proof of the quality of service that we can provide to our customers and win or loose, the recognition is more than enough for our dedicated design and installation team. To find out more about how Low Energy Services can benefit your business as you move to greener, cheaper technology, please get in touch.